Our marketing services across the Thames Valley and beyond cover a range of support from initial fixed price audits to ongoing outsourced marketing management. As a marketing and communications led business, we have worked with many organisations over the years working to deliver effective marketing solutions to meet their individual needs. Built on our extensive experience of our client’s needs, we have developed a number of bespoke services that we now offer. Each service can be provided individually, or combined into a discounted package.
The marketing audit has been developed to provide your business with a succinct assessment of the areas that you need to focus on to develop a strong marketing platform. The marketing audit looks at the key areas of marketing and communications within your organisation and covers the following:
- Scoping workshop with key stakeholders in the organisation
- Assessment of existing marketing activity including:
- Digital, including social media, online advertising and PR
- Database / CRM
- Internal Communications
- Email / mailing
- Initial review of budget allocation and return on investment (ROI)
- Presentation of findings and recommendations
The marketing audit takes three days to complete and is charged at a fix price of £1,500.
To find how what the marketing audit will do for your organisation or to discuss how to begin the process contact us.
Marketing Review and Planning:
Once the audit has been completed, there is more than often a need to develop a clear marketing strategy and the plans to deliver this strategy in the long term. We have a large and detailed experience of developing tailored marketing plans to ensure that the organisation meets its long term business objectives. In order to develop those plans we adopt a structured process that can be adapted to suit each individual organisation’s needs. The process covers the following:
- Initial background research
- Workshop with staff and stakeholders
- Market research to identify
- overall market
- competition and their communications
- potential sectors and clients
- new opportunities
- marketing channels
- Profiling of customers / clients
- Assessment of existing marketing activity and sales structure, including sales team and sales support materials
- Development of long term strategy
- Development of critical path, including initial costs, timings and measurement criteria
- Presentation of review, strategy and plans
The review and planning process time requirement will depend on the size and complexity of your buiness but will be a minimum of six days of our time.
To find out more about how we can help ensure your organisation has the right marketing plans to meet the long term objectives contact us.
* The costs for both the Marketing Audit and Marketing Review and Planning are based on business with an annual turnover of between £500,000 and £5,000,000 . For businesses larger than this, we will provide individual costs on request. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Outsourced Marketing Management:
Once the planning process has been completed, the organisation will have all the tools necessary to deliver the marketing activity. In some circumstances additional marketing resource is required to ensure all activity is implemented within budget and on time and EWO can help ensure this is achieved. We have considerable experience in managing marketing programmes for a wide range of clients across many sectors. This often will involve one of our team being based in a client’s office on a regular basis with additional work undertaken remotely. The marketing management is very individual and we can tailor the marketing support provided to meet your needs.
To find out more about how we can provide marketing support for your organisation contact us.